Wonderful 2-bedroom condo located nearby the Google Downtown West project in Downtown San Jose. This fantastic condo is west-facing with views of the tree-lined street and gets a lot of natural sunlight. Great floorplan with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious living area, and dining area off the open kitchen. The kitchen features granite counters with stainless steel appliances. The master bedroom includes a walk-in closet and en suite bathroom. Beautiful hardwood floors run throughout the living areas.
The highly desirable Plant 51 complex features a top-notch fitness center, outdoor barbecue and dining area, and business/conference room. The community is conveniently located adjacent to Diridon Station, across the street from Whole Foods, and an easy walk to SAP Center, San Pedro Square, and many restaurants and shops.
For 3D Virtual Tour, Click Here!
For More Photos and Property Information, Click Here!
Offered at $925,000. Contact Tony Sum at 408.891.8289 or [email protected]
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- 1,195 Spacious Square Feet*
- West-Facing with Ample Natural Light
- Hardwood Flooring in Living Areas
- Kitchen Features Granite Counters and SS Appliances
- Spacious Living Area
- Master Bedroom Features Walk-In Closet and En Suite Bathroom
- Impressive Community Amenities Include a Fully Equipped Fitness Center, Lounge/Game Room, Pool Table, Bike Kitchen, BBQ Area, and Fire Pits
- Ideally Located Next to Diridon Station for Commuters Riding Caltrain or VTA Lightrail, Adjacent to Cahill Park and Down the Street from Whole Foods
- Easy Walking Distance to the SAP Center, San Pedro Square, and Other Downtown Restaurants and Entertainment
- Next to Google’s Downtown West Project